Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oh Ya, These Kids Will Have A Career

Creationists piss me off, I don't understand how they could accept such a simple answer for a complex existence, ironically they say that the complexity of life only proves that god created it all., even though Evolution has a mountain of evidence, just look at drug resistant bacteria, but when you ask for proof from creationists they only use The Bible or God as their version of proof. Now I don't know about you but I prefer Evolution's answer to life because it makes perfect sense. Below is a video that is not only disturbing with how the Tour Guides argue against science, but by how you feel after watching it, seriously I felt my IQ drop as I watched it, the video is old but I couldn't resist not showing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment