Thursday, September 8, 2011

Atheist In Texas: A Brief Explanation


It’s been a couple of posts in and I’ve decided to write a formal explanation of the purpose of this blog;

                       1) This blog is to discuss the current prosecutions of Atheism in the United States and around the world.

                       2) Provide written commentary on current issues from an atheist point of view, whether they are social or political.

                       3) Further down the line I intend to set up a section on atheist parenting and my adventures with raising an Atheist child in Texas.

                       4) Discuss current breakthroughs and studies in science that provide evidence to the absence of supernatural beings.

Some things I won’t do and some rules to follow;

                       1) Talk down to believers unprovoked, I don’t have a problem with religion, I have a problem with people who don’t treat ALL religions with respect.

                       2) Allow threats of any kind to be directed to towards anyone, we are atheists, we are the voice of reason, and threats tend to stem from a lack of reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment